Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lovely Wabi Sabi


Lovely Wabi Sabi
Originally uploaded by mdyerstudio
Have you tried Flickr yet? I just opened an account because I had photos from a political rally to put up for others from the group to enjoy. Then I moved onto family photos and finally got inspired by a photographer that also took some pictures at the rally. He was using free creative commons filters from Flickr. That was a blast to find and play with.

Then I discovered Flickr "Groups" -you can join groups and post your photos to the group. My favorites so far are "Girl Photographers," GhostWorks," and "Wabi-Sabi"

I found the Wabi-Sabi group and the Ghostworks group found me and asked me to join based on a couple of my family photos at the ocean. Ones that I had used the creative commons filters on.

No comments:

Post a Comment